Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am a bad blogger...

but I do have a good excuse. I have been busy with Relay for Life fundraising and have been asked to be the guest "survivor" speaker next weekend. I have been helping out at Lakeside School, where I plan to teach next year. I have also been trying to get my house more organized and ready for more painting - this will be a 10 year project (or more) but I wish I could do it all tomorrow! The good news is that I am feeling fine. I am planning some doctor appointments in May - but they are just simple follow-ups. Lillie Barnes and Trip are growing like weeds! I am enjoying everyday with them. I did get to take the kids to the Golden Isles for Spring Break and we had a ball! It was so good seeing old friends, and I left wishing that I had more time. Thanks to everyone for the big hugs...it was really special being there. I hope that you haven't given up on me! If anyone is still reading send me a note! I promise to get it together!

Carmin

7 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger meridith said...

it's always good to see your words here! i am slow at blogging too....no worries. glad to hear you are doing so well.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Amanda Holt said...

So glad to hear that you are doing well. I have been very busy with Relay also, we had ours this past weekend and met our goal of $435,000. Way to go Glynn County:) I am so sad I missed you when you were in town, but I was busy serving hurricane survivors in Pass Christain,MS. It was an amazing experience. Give everyone my love. I miss you all bunches.

Amanda Holt

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I'm still reading! And so happy to hear you're doing so well! Hugs and kisses to you and your family.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kristine DeGoursey said...

I am glad to hear all is well. It was so good to meet up with you and see how awesome you look and to be able to finally meet Trip and see how much Lillie Barnes has grown up. Emily and I had a ball and thanks to Brad for letting us crash his house with all of our kids. I hope the Rely went well there and look forward to hearing all about it.
love, Kristine

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger ColMeeC said...

Hi Carmin!
This is just how nosey I am- I found your blog on the whole web!!
I had a blast hangin' & singin' on your porch Easter weekend.
Tell the kids & Clay 'HI' for me!
Later Gater
--Aimee (Peak) Cruise

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger fashion_shoe_queen said...

It was great to see you for my b-day! Please keep writing. Hope all is well. Lots of love.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home