Thursday, February 09, 2006

Am I doing this right?

I am very new to this blog thing, so I am taking baby steps. Thanks to all of you that found me. I could have probably given you an easier way...but I don't know! Things have been good here. I have been substituting for Lakeside this week and it has been lots of fun. Monday and Tuesday I was in Lillie' B's class which was hilarious. She has 24 in her class, and no two are alike. I was able to meet all of her friends and really get to know her classmates - fun city! I will be in the upper school tomorow and Monday, so pray for me! I will let you know how it goes.

It is realy nice to be "living" again. For so long I felt like I was so out of it. I am definitely moving on...with only a few glitches. I will write more soon - and post pictures! You are all incredible!

Carmin

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger wendy said...

You doing good girl!!! Watch out for those kindergarteners! they bite....

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger meridith said...

you are doing awesome. let me officially welcome you to the land of blogging. little kids are so dang cute. i work pt at an elementary school and the little things they come up with never cease to amaze me. glad to hear you are living life. :)

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie Denney said...

hey! So fun to hear you are substituting...high school...how was it?
Glad to hear things are well...we are hoping to see you in a couple of weeks. :)

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Of course you are doing it right! I'm so glad to hear all is well, substitute teaching, enjoying your babies, etc etc. :) (This is Lara, by the way - I'm "Guinness_Girl" on my blog).

Big hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home